Thursday, August 12, 2010

Skeptical??

Many people are skeptical of the actual savings you can get with coupons.  I just had a funny conversation with my friend who introduced me to couponing.  She had been couponing about 6 months before I started.  She would tell me about her deals and I would say "well I don't have time for that" (even though she has more kids than me).  I have to admit in hindsight, I couldn't believe the savings.  Until one day (possibly a week from a pay day), she said she spent .12 for a box of cereal.  In that moment I was sold, I said "okay show me the way".  I have been devoted ever since.  My first trip I was nervous and confused and unsure of how to do it.  But I did it (with my friends help).  The coupon community is not trying to sell you products.  I don't make money off this blog (Well I have made $4.82 so far).  But it is not my source of income.  I feel so passionately that you can save hundreds of dollars per month too, no scam included.  Its okay to be skeptical but the savings are real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment